Technical Features for Celestron Elements Infinisun
The Celestron 93540 includes a robust 6000 mAh rechargeable battery capable of charging smartphones, iPods, tablets, and more.
When InfiniSun’s battery runs low, plug it into any USB port to charge it with your computer of AC adapter. Or, supplement InfiniSun’s battery charge by placing it in a bright area with unobstructed sunlight. When not in use, InfiniSun is compact enough to fit into a glove compartment or backpack, so extra power is always within reach.
- Panel :Mono Crystalline, laminated solar panel, 230mA, 1.3W
- status LEDs :4 red – battery strength/ 2 green- output status of each port/ 1 blue- solar cell output status
- Battery : 6000mAh lithium ion battery
- Weight (oz): 9.3 oz (265 grams)
- USB 2.0= 780 Minutes (13 hours)
- 1A Adapter (120V outlet)= 420 Minutes (7 hours at 5V/.5-1A)
- iPhone 3 (1200 mAh): 1.2 to 1.5 hours (Output #1: 1A) (*up to 4 complete charges)
- iPhone 4 (1400 mAh): 1.4 to 1.8 hours (Output #1: 1A)
- iPhone 5 (1440 mAh) (1200 mAh): 1.5 to 1.8 hours (Output #1: 1A)
- HTC Wildfire (1300 mAh) (1200 mAh): 1.3 to 1.6 hours (Output #1: 1A)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (3100 mAh)(1200 mAh): 1.5 to 1.8 hours (Output #1: 1A)
- iPad3 (11660 mAh): 2.5 hours to charge 50% (Output #2: 2A)
- Solar panel Charger
- USB Cable
- Micro USB tip
- Instruction Manual
The Celestron Elements Infinisun has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Celestron Elements Infinisun with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Celestron Elements Infinisun gallery images above for more product views. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like 10x25 Monocular, 2-in-1 Device, and 3-in-1 Device for the Celestron Elements Infinisun. The Celestron Elements Infinisun is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Celestron Elements Infinisun