Technical Features for Celestron Elements ThermoCharge
The Celestron 48012 is 2-in-1 device which stays warm on the trail and keep your portable electronic devices fully charged with the ThermoCharge power pack and hand warmer.
ThermoCharge heats up quickly and reaches a maximum of 113 degrees Fahrenheit (45 degrees Celsius). The 4400 mAh rechargeable lithium battery provides up to an impressive 6 hours of continuous heat on a full charge.
ThermoCharge delivers a full charge most smart phones, MP3 players, cameras and many other USB-powered devices.
Unlike single-use chemical hand warmers, ThermoCharge is safe, scent-free and rechargeable. Just plug it into any USB charging port. A rugged aluminum housing and protective silicone caps make ThermoCharge perfect for your next cold-weather excursion.
- Input Voltage :5V-900 mA
- Output voltage :5V-1A
- LED status indicators :(4) Blue LED indicates internal battery capacity, (1) Green LED indicates charging external device, (1) Red LED indicates hand warmer function
- Power delivery, time to charge : iPhone 5 (1540 mAh): 1.7 to 1.8 hours, iPhone 4 (1400 mAh): 1.5 to 1.6 hours, iPhone 3/iPod (1200 mAh): 1.3 to 2.4 hours, MP3 (300 mAh): 30 minutes
- Ports: (1) Mini USB in port for charging internal lithium ion battery, (1) standard USB 2.0 out port for charging devices
- Temperature max :40° to 45°C (104° to 113° F)
- End caps :Silicone caps for protection
- Weight (Oz) :5.22 oz (148 g)
The Celestron Elements ThermoCharge has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Celestron Elements ThermoCharge with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Celestron Elements ThermoCharge product video and gallery images above for more details. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like 10x25 Monocular, 2-in-1 Device, and 3-in-1 Device for the Celestron Elements ThermoCharge. The Celestron Elements ThermoCharge is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Celestron Elements ThermoCharge