Technical Features for Celestron 80mm Guidescope Package
The Celestron 80mm Guidescope Package is a complete package containing a 125 mm rings along with a 80 mm refractor. This guidescope is compatible with Celestron's NexGuide Autoguider. This package includes an extension tube to assist in reaching focus without having to use a diagonal.
The Guidescope Package has M42 thread on the extension tube that allows an easy sliding of the NexGuide autoguider barrel into the extension tube. There is a tension screw on the focuser to minimize the "play" when focusing.
80mm Guidescope Package Features:
Product # 52309
- Guidescope Package
- 189x Highest Useful Magnification
- Rayleigh Resolution 1.74 Arc Seconds
- M42 Thread on Extension Tube
- Allows you to Slide NexGuide Autoguider Barrel Into Extension Tube
- Metal Focuser w/ Tension Screw
- Minimizes Mechanical "play" When Focusing
- Compatible w/ Celestron NexGuide Autoguider
- 125 mm Rings & 80 mm Guidescope
- Extension Tube
Compatible With The Following Model:
The Celestron 52309 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Celestron 52309 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Celestron 52309 gallery images above for more product views. The Celestron 52309 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Celestron 80mm Guidescope Package